Thursday, November 22, 2018

Wednesday, November 21: Last day before Thanksgiving

Hi! I like today’s the last day before Thanksgiving holiday. I came in 

  little bit late my supervisor was not in. That was a good thing. I’m going 

 hrough my alerts and to other PS. While I was getting lunch, I

 see that somebody is nominating the Flyers mascot Gritty as person of the year 2018 for time magazine. I worked and grind away with no distraction from my supervisor or anyone else. I finished

 up all the alerts so I’m actually caught up and I will enjoy that for days a fleeting feeling being caught up & stuff. I then saw 1 person 

 uthorize more car fare and did a third of my 47 person list. I left a little bit late but it’s 

 K. At least someone is calling out Trump and his abuse of the Judiciary and it’s the tax his attacks on the independence of the Judiciary! Chief Justice Roberts Issues Extraordinary Thanksgiving Rebuke of Trump’s Attacks on the Judiciary. That’s good that someone of his stature is standing

 up to trump! They need to be more of that! Anyhow, I calculated

 all the alerts I did between October 4 and November 21. It averages

 to almost 10 alerts per day based on a five day work week. The 

 otal is 283. So I will just keep putting everybody on and see how 


such the time of year of it is. Well after work by went to Starbucks at 16th and Walnut. I’ve not been to a Starbucks in a while because I like Saxby’s better. 

  like the taste of the coffee better is what I meant to say. Anyhow,  I had my coffee and then decided to Uber it to the Hahnemann hospital where I had a 

 ommitment. I was meeting Jake there. I got there in plenty of time and watch some horrific news stories such as the fires in a guy who killed

 his brother‘s family and then towards their house in Colts neck 

 ew Jersey. That made the national news. We did a commitment 

 nd then I came home and ate some veggies and my Indian food. I then 

 alked on the phone and then did my Thanksgiving eve. It was a pretty 

 ood  ay at work that’s for sure.

No comments: