Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday, December 13: Back to Work

Well boys and girls, I decided I would just go to work. I wobbled 

 p and quickly fix my room because I think my landlords going to come over and show the place. I think caught the 21 bus at 13th St. got a seat. 
 The Wharton express got really crowded quickly and there was standing room only. My friend in Montgomery County says all the computers are down and the phones 

 s well! Well arrived at work and all the systems are go here in Philadelphia

 County. I’ve interviewed one client so far and I’m just 

 orking on over payments which I’m dreadfully behind on. Now 

the non-sanction. Has ended so they’re going to start pressing 

 e on those bad boys. He there and or report has not arrived yet for the month of November.  It’s a 
 month too which makes it more pressurized. Well the day ended very quietly as it started. I had one client and I might’ve had five phone calls the 

 hole day which is a blessing for someone needing to catch up on paperwork and as someone who is in the 100% percent well from yesterday’s 

 tomach issue with massive diarrhea. I finished off 66 over payments. And I was filled glad about that but I decided come home and do nothing instead of going to

No comments: