Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday, November 14: late to Work & Possibly a Breakthrough

Greetings. Here comes Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail. Poops I got 

 idetracked anyway I stayed up a little bit too late again and I got up late for work. I really need to get my bedtime back in sync. Anyhow I got 
to work and ended up having to see two people. I only had to give car fair to one person. I don’t know if I even gave the  carfare
 but I 

 ave to check on that. Anyhow I got someone to withdraw an appeal dug up a couple couple of other beauties. 

 ake my friend at work lost his phone he was not a happy camper. It’s
pretty cold today it’s supposed to have some kind of wet snow or something like that possibly tomorrow morning. Anyhow I didn’t 
touch any sanctions 
yet. I’m gonna wait for my sanction list to show up. They changed our appointment procedure & they didn’t give a reason it sounds like 

 ut of spite or something I don’t know. It doesn’t make much sense but I have to get 

 sed to and ask people when they want to see people rather than just putting them on the list. I then went out in the cold and went to the clubhouse in Fairmount and met up with Wes at Ocf coffee House.. We then talked for a bit and high then cut the 48 bus after I did a little shopping at the CVS nearby. I texted a friend and they responded so maybe we can get together one day

No comments: