Monday, November 05, 2018

Sunday, November 4: Last Day of Conference Last Day at 56.


Well I just had a decent nights sleep, I caught myself up I kno i’m just gonna be eating breakfast and then heading to to workshops.
Anyhow they did guard the breakfast 

 ine very vigilantly. I then went to both of them and one gentleman complained about the cost of the meals etc. Most of people over very positive and think  he gets judge and the

 international trustee dude. He had six kids and lived in Massachusetts. He spoke last night. After that there was a panel led by the alternate delegate to be. There were several people that I knew 

 ou were chosen to speak about their higher power in their relationship. I took some goofy pictures and sent them to her and then I got ready to go. I had forgotten 

 my meds and went up to see if they were still there and they had already cleaned up the room and tossed him along with the pillbox. I 

 ot the whole tell slip saying that the balance was paid for but I know it wasn’t. That cost me plenty of anxiety  the whole weekend. Anyhow, the sessions 

 ere good and the person gave me my ride and I’ve had it out. He 

 ecided he wanted to visit the Gettysburg civil war Memorial 

 nd national park. It was very interesting. I had never 

 een there before. My friend found a place for Lincoln actually made

 his Gettysburg address. It’s not where they indicated. It’s on 

 ikipedia and probably other places. We saw the Pennsylvania memorial and a past president of Notre 

 ame who was the chaplain for the Irish regiment. It was a beautiful 

 ay out to take pictures and look amongst the tombstones 

 of the fallen. Well I was dropped off at home around 330 and I probably ate leftover pasta and crashed. I was pretty tired I  then finally set the alarm for 5 PM 

 nd PATRICK pick me up. We did move around a couple pieces of furniture and then he dropped me off at Saxbys where I met Larry and 

 eronica. I did promise Veronica I would finally edit the movie and Ijust did which is good. It wasn’t too hard except you too didn’t work I was quite frustrated. Speaking of frustrated Pat and I were 
heading to his place and we got pulled over by the Philadelphia place near 63rd market.. Apparently one of his 
 eadlights was burned out. I videotaped that action well Pat getting his license and registration the other police woman had her


flashlight flashed on me for. Do you think I don’t carry around stash. I didn’t talk to Amy and went to bed. 




 

No comments: