Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Wednesday, November 7: Exhausted Yet Relived

Well I managed to get up and go to sunrise. When I got there exhaustion 

 weating like crazy. I walked all way back home just to get an hour nap because I needed it really really bad. Today would’ve been a good candidate for day 

 ff but at this point it wouldn’t of been worth it because I would’ve spent days trying to catch
up and I don’t like the feeling at all. Well, that nap didn’t 

 elp me out. Obviously I could’ve slept longer but I was just enough to 
get me over the hump and man was I hope minute! I got to work and just quietly doing my alerts. I could fetch them food for my coworkers

 and got a free soda and chips which is always nice. I’m going to eat my Giro sandwich that I bought on the way to work. So I put a bad day but I think I’m just 

 oing to go straight home and not hit the Fairmount meeting I’m too 
Goddamn tired. Now once I settled into work I make sure I stay hydrated I was a little bit better so I work and got a lot of 

 y alerts done. Course and get them all done but that was OK. I said I felt well enough to hit Fairmount clubhouse. and then I’m going home there’s

 no doubleheader so if there was I wouldn’t go to second game

 so to speak. There like the results were OK DEMOCRATS did control the house but candidates in Georgia Florida in North Dakota all lost.
Anyhow I did decide to go to Fairmount Park I went I am most fell sleep I thought I was paying attention but I think I was literally asleep. I then talk to Donna he ate the rest of my leftover pasta and went to bed it was 10:30 PM still tired but better

No comments: