Sunday, October 08, 2017

Sunday, October 8: Time to Move On

Well I got up around 830 to try to plan my Sunday around going to 
 eeting at a possible date. I texted the woman to change the meeting time from 10 to 10:30 AM. Well, she 
 laked out and decided to cancel meeting because she has to 
 ook for the week. I believe that’s the truth because she does do that but when
 there’ well that’s a way to meet somebody for an hour. Yeah 
 he lack of enthusiasm is kind of obvious but I’ not gonna wait for her decide 
 ’m gonna push the issue. She’s not the be-all end-all but she lives in the 
 eighborhood and it would be nice to hang out. Anyhow meeting was good and then I came home and did some tidying up my room 

 nd I was going to deliver my laundry but I decided to go downtown instead and do some other errands sort of . I then met up with 
 arry around 3 PM. I’m thinking usually when somebody says “get a room“ you’re putting 

 n a public display of affection that nobody  wants to see. For myself it 
 ean to lack of privacy. So that’s the way things are in the fall of 2017
. Dating like a crazed man trying to learn things as things fade away in flake out and moving forward is best I know how 

No comments: