Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday, October 22: it’s Sunday isn’t it?

Hello and greetings this is Mark in Fairmount land of strollers joggers 
 nd the no was Ark of neighborhoods. Anyhow I rolled out of bed put my 
 lothes on and headed to the clubhouse. Well it was time for step 
 even and it was good. I then went to target and met up with Lisa there. They’re having a big
 open grand opening sale there. I really can’t buy anything because 
  don’t want to add more shit when I move in a month and a half. Well come after 
 itting the target headed back to her place. I proceeded to do to delete 7000 emails 
 hile she went out jobhunting. She apply to at least 10 to 12 places.
 Mostly restaurants and cafés nearby. I really enjoyed sitting in her spacious 
 apartment. It’s an ideal place. It’s just a little more money than

 I want to spend. She also has a two year lease. I’m not sure I’m up for two year lease. Do your lease will be good in one way
 you wouldn’t suffer from a rent increase. Malisa got home 

 rom looking for work she cooked up pasta with 85% lean meat and tomato sauce. Would 
 ou let me taste good. To cook it real nice. When I don’t eat meat
 for a while and I have good tasting well-made beef. My body was craving it that’s for sure. Why after
 that I have to pick up some pet food at the local pet store in Fairmount. 
 he’s very particular about exactly what the cats need it in their diet. I walked back with 
 er she was going to practice some viola and I decided to check out the new location for ride bread. 
 nly problem is that a closing at 3:30 PM like in the old location. They’re going to expand 

 heir hours and hire a couple people. Lisa might apply there. I am here picking the 33 bus downtown and
 then hung out a coffee Jo for a while. I did up date my block a little bit but I’m still way behind. I’m at Larry at Saxbys at 7:30 PM. Once we went to the 60 minutes to again was crowded with at least 60 people there. The speaker was pretty hard-core. I then went home talk in the phone and went to bed. I felt a little less free and for that I had the last couple days which was good.

No comments: