Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday, October 18: And So it Goes😑

Well after a decent night of sleep I got up and made a point of trying to get up

 and out in the car attention to myself. I managed to gather up my trash 

 nd put out for trash day. After I did that, a giant truck bed and making a bunch of noise. It was sucking the sludge out of the storm sewer. I swear to god it was deafly going to wake her up but apparently it didn’t. So I tiptoed out with my cereal and milk and headed to work. I actually got to work 20 minutes early but give me time to Ethan to practice Ethan to work. I then went to boring training for the LIEAP. Every year they get more gung ho and anal about the whole program. I AgNOR the training and texted without using Siri. That takes a long time and really does kill time. 

No comments: