Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday, October 25: Humpin it & Comedy at Helium

Well, I woke up this morning and took a quick shower and figured I didn’t
 have time to eat breakfast till I got to work. I caught the 48 at the end of
 23rd St. and then got off at 18th St. because I missed the stop. Well I  got to  work on time before my su
pervisor. I then tried to go through the slog of unfinished business
 from yesterday. I wasn’t able to go halfway
 through my list of 25 alerts that were sitting there staring at me. A couple
 people did come in. I was left alone so that was good. I always
 appreciate that part. It was definitely a much cooler today 
 han yesterday. It definitely felt more like fall. After work I stop in the coffee 
 hop and then went to Patrick’s. We are invited to go see a comedy show at helium. I had never 
 een there and I haven’t hung out with Mr. Crowe in quite some time. Waiting 
  really long ass line and we saw the liberal redneck dude I forgot his name. He was pretty funny and it was 

 omething different to do. It was pretty overpriced about 25 bucks to get In. All in all was 
a good night out. We walked around afterwards and saw the
 interesting architecture. 


No comments: