Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday, October 24: Busy at Work. Sorting it All Out

Well I woke up in time but I just didn’t feel like getting out of bed. 
 t was pretty miserable and rainy when I first got up. I then eventually 
 ot up but I know I was going to be late to work because I need to leave the house till 8:30 AM. I was very fortunate 
 o catch the 48 bus just it was waiting for the red light at 23rd and Fairmount Street. I then took the bus,  then I caught the trolley. Next I caught the EL pretty quickly. I managed to get to work at 9:15 AM 
 nd my supervisor was there so I have the sign and 15 minutes late. I didn’t proceeded 
 o grind away at the alerts and found out I got 20 more alerts put up though I started the day with a total of 60 showing up. I finished about 15 
 f them so I had 60-15 left. I’m very thankful they are not screaming sanctions in my ear with on slot of end of the month end of the
 quarter terminations. As I predicted and expected the dating thing has really cooled off. It is the pattern. I probably need a break from it considering I have
 to figure out a 
 ath and a strategy for my move and figure out where I can spend my money and all that. 
 o my whole spending patterns etc. it’s going to be a lot different I want to the Apple Store to find out how I 
 et those “predictive words“ into my Apple I found out through the genius is that I have to turn on the work predictive. 

No comments: