Thursday, October 12, 2017

Wednesday, October 11: A Friend Visits today



After really busy day yesterday, it was back to work at the welfare wakka. I caught the bus which now is at Fairmount Avenue since there is a sinkhole somewhere along the way near Brewerytown. That’s not that big of a convenience so it’s all cool. Anyhow, I did have my appointments today. Really kind a got really hectic was when three of them came once and they were very impatient. Well two of them left before I get to see him. I managed to get a hold of one of them to reschedule. I didn’t really sleep that well last night so I was a bit tired but I get myself moving. I was on the most part left alone. I also heard that the reports are going to be late which is just fine with me since the Erin center terminated over 20 people in one day. I can definitely tell again that might doozy as him for writing up the blog and putting pictures for it is waning. Anyhow I confirmed my plans for Thursday and Friday night. Originally Wes Stewart and I were going to go to Shadyside this coming weekend but Wes is up in the air so I’m using that as an opportunity to finally meet some folks are I’ve been meaning to meet for a couple weeks now.

No comments: