Monday, October 09, 2017

Monday, October 9: An Early Start

Good day everybody. I just can’t go back and try to re-great last week. Suffice 
 o say my mind is occupied and my do the effort for writing this blog has gone 
 ay down. I wish it wasn’t but that’s the way it goes ha ha ha ha. Do you know
 Elvis style. You know here in University City their pre-yuppies hear you’re still young 
 nd they don’t have the baby carriages yet. I liked it when I 
 as your only customer in here. I’m gonna sit here I guess for an
 hour and try to catch up on my editing of my photographs and then figure out how 
 o spend my money on my credit card since I have nine dollars in my checking account. 
 ell,  my friend called and we talked for a while and then decided I would move out of the green line at 40th St. and just take the L back towards home. I got home and instead of running around and trying to get my laundry done I decided to catch up on some sleep. So I napped until about 9:30 AM and Google map how to get to Melrose Park. Ring there shielded from the pouring rain and didn’t notice the detour sign that was sitting at the bus stop. Yes the life of taking the 48 bus always a detour. This time it’s a sinkhole so that could take a couple of weeks for somebody to try to fix it. Fortunately a dude saw the 48 bus driving up Fairmount Avenue and I caught the bus. That would’ve really sucked if I missed that bus. So I got to Amy’s in pretty good time the other Glenside train. And when I get out of the train it was pouring like a madman crying over his last girlfriend. Amy and I hung out shot to shit a little bit and then I pulled out the bike. It’s a pretty nice bike it’s a bit heavy but what do you want for free I mean is very nice of you to offer it so I got to go to the bike shop. That’ll be on my day off that I’m gonna take this week or next week to get some shit in order but I unfortunately have not been able take care of today there’s a things like buying pillows sheets getting a USB port it’s now 1:53 PM and I need to hit the Dennis office for my 215 appointment.

No comments: