Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday, October 27: I Owe! I Owe! It’s off to work I Go

Hello everybody my name is Mark. I live in Fairmount… Poops that’s one
 of my canned messages on OkCupid. Sometimes they work like last month and sometimes they 
 on’t like this month. Anyhow it’s 8:58 AM I’m
 entering work right now and I’m gonna sit down and have some cereal which will be very yummy because I’m pretty damn hungry! Well I got to 
 ork and had periodic interruptions throughout the day. About four of my folks came waltzing in today. We also stopped issuing trance passes in our office except in rare 
emergencies. I had to make changes to my narrative
 y narratives. That kind of slowed me down and stuff. It’s beautiful right now
 outside I’m headin to catch the EL and head home. I believe I’m going straight to
 Tonight was the holiday book event with Veronica. It was located at the
 bookstore next-door to Larry‘s. There a lot of people there it was pretty good crowd that’s for sure. I went
 last year as well. Some folks from group showed up as well. 
 ot as many but there were a few people and it was nice. Lisa joined us and we ended up walking back to her place from old city. It was not a bad walk at all

No comments: