Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Monday, October 30: A Breakthrough

Well I woke up at Pats pretty well rested which is a beautiful thing.
 I then went to coffee shop nearby and had a coffee. I want to work and went into for bureaucratic mode since I had 
 o finish this report that was due  this month. 
 ctually it’s due Wednesday but I know on Tuesday I’m not gonna get 
 uch of anything done on that. I decided I would leave early from work to

move stuff out. I said came out Sharon had just came home from her appointed
 rounds and we had a discussion about the moving situation 
 hich ended up going pretty well I must say. I then went to the Monday night 
 beginners and was the lead for the meeting. It went OK couple stutter 
 teps but it didn’t go too badly. I didn’t get much moved but I did rent 
  car in the last minute and moved a couple of boxes and some large framed 
 rt and photographs at the storage unit that I rented. I want to Pats and heads my usual Kababish food 
 nd I had a lot of trouble trying to get to sleep. I seem to be on it on again off again pattern of good nights sleep not so good night sleep. I had to clean up after the leaking dog and Pat was asleep but everything was A-OK I must say.

No comments: