Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday, October 23: Bizarro World

Hello there I got up and call me self ready to go to work. It looks
 pretty cloudy but it’s not raining out. I ended up having 
 o walk all the way down near the whole foods before the bus came up. I just 
 issed a 48 and seven I was told. Well I got into work a little bit late. It maybe was five minutes. I got in before 
 y Supervisor so that’s all that matter. And then try to get some of these 
 0 alerts that have to face this week. The clouds are pretty thick and it look 
 ike it might rain. The rain did hold off this morning which was a relief. 

 ext I did get some of that stuff done with not too many interruptions. 
  didn’t get all the time but I did about a little over half done. I have my little
 samosas for lunch anMoved on with my work. Today’s gonna be the last 
 ay that I can really try to get stuff done because tomorrow I have a bunch of people and Thursday I have a shit load of people. I guess I’m hoping that Wednesday and Friday will be somewhat productive because next week is the last week of October. October is been an interesting lively month with results I couldn’t of predicted on October 1 it seemed to start with the horrible shooting in Las Vegas and went from there. 

No comments: