Friday, October 06, 2017

Monday, October 2: October 2017 Begins

Well it’s the first Monday in October 2017. September with quite the busy 
 onth with my temps at dating. Probably the most volume that I’ve had. The results 
were
 pretty much the same but fall is the most active. That I’ve noticed over 


 he last 45 years. Anyhow it’s back to work again. 
 ell I caught the route seven bus. Things are fine.  The tour came up at 22nd


 and market where instead of taking a right turn on 21st they kept 
 oing straight so that was kind of a pain in the ass but it wasn’t tha
t bad. I didn’t proceeded to work where I worked on my report that’s due Wednesday or Thursday of this week. I then went straight downtown after work to the Monday night beginners. I am the speaker or put a month.

No comments: