Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday October 21st: Fall is Here

Good Saturday to one and all I am at the Reading terminal market right now.  I’ve gotten up to meet Larry Veronica and two other folks from group to join us.
We went to a place called the old country diner which is right on 12th and Filbert in the Reading terminal market. The food was OK but I didn’t have much of an appetite. Larry and Veronica left to go to Macy’s and I filed the other two around the Reading terminal I bought myself some Lancaster County  ginger peach tea. Which was very very good. I don’t feel so great I’m tired my stomach is funky and I don’t know what to do with myself so I’m just gonna keep walking till I walk home and burn off this funky feeling in my stomach and take a nap. Mobile nap was very helpful. I then got up and ate the leftovers that were sitting out for a bit. I then caught the bus in the EL and met up with Larry and Veronica and Bill W. We went to chipotle. Then we saw a movie called ghost story.  It was was a bit strange. Well basically the man dies and watches what happens to his live in girlfriend and what happens to the house. They betray them as as they ghost dressed in a sheet. Periodically the sound went off during the movie but the Cinematography was pretty good so it was OK. what happens to the people in this life. The movie ;got depressing and I talked to a good friend and she helped me stay out of the self hating stuff. We had a good conversation and I went to bed feeling a lot more balance. Hey kids. I am in Terror Film Festivall website. It’s cool.

No comments: