Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Friday, September 29: Payday and SEPTA DELAYS Both Ways

Well here is September is quickly moving on to the past. The 
 ast few days have made up for hot and sticky thunder of a couple weeks ago
 went with hitting 85°. That’s normal for July but certainly not for September. 
 ortunately for me the Soquel run at work is until the end of next week because the first full weekend if not this weekend it’s the following weekend of October 7 and eighth. This gives me 
 n extra week to finish my report which I’ve 
 een slacking on because I was bombarded with a lot of alerts. I 
 elieve I got 60 of them this week. The big story this week was SEPTA plus the fucking
 going both directions. There was an accident on my way to work in there with an “accident“ on the way home. I was late to work and it took me till 6:45 PM to get home. By that time I was exhausted and didn’t want to do anything so I didn’t

No comments: