Sunday, October 29, 2017

Saturday, October 28: Time to move

hi  Well after Friday nights activity I woke up with a flaming headache. I knew I
 had to do something and that something Wes to get ready to leave and immediately before November 
  walke
d up and down Fairmount Avenue
 collecting 
 oxes from the CVS and the liquor store. I have a lot of photos 
 o pack that’s what I did I went to the post office and get a change of address
 form. I’ll have to do it again in two weeks. I then packed all my 
 hotos in the boxes took all the photos off the wall. I just wanted to get as much done
 as possible because I’m trying to avoid as much fall out as possible.
 That is my M.O! So I rented and Enterprise Car Share car I parked it. I’ve been collected
 everything that I don’t absolutely want nor need and  put it  into white trash bags. Man I 
 ad a lot of stuff that basically been taking up space and I never used or never even noticed.

 In other words   I didn’t miss him. I then went to a storage place
 and rented two months for storageThey say they have a sale but between the taxes and the fees it’s basically the listed price. Morning.

No comments: