Monday, July 06, 2015

Monday, July 6: Back to Work with Heather and Cody!

Time to Get Up
Well, I managed to wake up in time to go to sunrise about 15 minutes late. 15 minutes late means
La Mans
being there at 7:25 AM. It was a big book meeting. I got reacquainted with people and afterwords shared from tidbits about the convention in Atlanta this past weekend. That was a good part of the morning.

La Colombe
I will do Facebook post with the Confederate flag superimposed on the White House. I tried not to
Pretty BOGUS!!
instantly react but I did later on. I just stated that folks that can fit it themselves patriots proudly display of flag from another country. I  saw a funny photo that puts sexy humor to the whole confederate
flag controversy
Add caption
controversy. South Carolina Senate did decide to take the flag down. It's still half past their house and signed by the governor.
Well is revealed the bill Cosby admitted in court documents from 2005 that he is Quaaludes to seduce women. Yes he's a dick. Well I came home chilled out a pizza and get some unemployment stuff for a good
friend. Then I singing  lots of songs like the Poseidon Adventure theme song "The Poseidon Adventure". It was a really fun time. I can't believe
19th Street

that it's July already mixing you know it I have to get my sweaters for the following I'll go where the hell did
JFK Looking Towards 30th
everything go. I'm also starting some personal business. Time marches on like the band and a football game.
We are Together
 Good night everybody

No comments: