Friday, July 24, 2015

Saturday, July 18: Exploring the Possibilities

Greetings all who indoor the humidity of mid July in Philadelphia. They started off with me getting up going
Butters
back to sleep and getting up again. I didn't meet anybody at Starbucks instead I stayed home
Ped
and ate breakfast and had some Sharon's kick ass coffee. I then headed down to the 10 and 1030
Front and Market Street for the 48
a little bit late. It went pretty well. I then walked with a couple friends and then I realized I did not have
Entering the House
my keys with me to go to West Philly and take care of this cat. I came home and saw Sharon and cutting
Proud Moment
hair and I went upstairs to charge my phone and my charger. I finally got my application for the Di
In South Philly
Vinci's printed.
I got my photo books opened up and realized I had to bring them with me so I found an old computer
briefcase and I am heading to South Philly. Going to 702 Catherine by the 32 bus. I am walking down Catherine
7th and Catherine
to seven and hopefully they are actually open and I submit my application. I asked for advice about
Add caption
not having a website. I was giving advice by not a friend of mine just to submit images and tell him that
Add caption
I'll make a flight later. She's going to give me an idea of where to go. That will be very much appreciated.
DiVinci Art Alliance
Well by the time I got home I was pretty tired again. It was so many choices I somewhat froze
Haunting South Philly
up and make a  decision. But it was a good thing to visit the gallery and meet one about two years
it was extremely nice to me. Next was in search of a decent coffee shop and needed the relief from
Looking up Web Hosts
the heat if I had walked from Center City 16th St. all the way down to 7th and Catherine. I'm a decent
Cute Cat
place at six and Baimbridge called the coffee beanery. I believe that was the name of the guy let me
Pat
stay there till he was mopping up the floor. I was very relaxed in this place.

No comments: