Thursday, July 09, 2015

Wednesday, July 8: A Continuum of Change

Slept with Pussy
Good morning are you Iowa Hawkeyes and other people who wear T-shirts. Today is Wednesday it's middle
Maps & Legends
week. It's another Monday in July in Philadelphia. It's like a cold day in January here in the
Time for Coffee
city of brotherly love. I just read in the paper that Waldron Mercy Academy just fired 
the head of religious instruction after eight years of service. They found out she
was in a gay marriage. Some are little slow to catch up and that poor woman has no job. In better news
The Work Parking Lot
outside my personal bubble, the results of Obamacare
on the cost of birth control are very promising.
My Entrance at Work
Well I got to work a little bit late but my supervisor never made it in. I've been slog through work and I was pretty darn tired from getting not enough sleep. I think I got
56th Street
something done but of course we got a whole
Pat's Backyard
boatload of new alerts. Well after work I decided I needed to take a nap. I took
My Photo to Bigger Things??
a nap and mats house even though it was hotter than hell in there. Yeah he's off to a date tonight
Cooling Out at 40th After Nap
and he's already banned from the sheets and stuff with her. He doesn't date a lot but he be very efficient.
THE Address
No I went to my appointment and I think it went fine. Then I came back and Sharon was busy getting
Home Where the Animals Are
her plumbing done for her in the house salon. I decided after bumping into Sharon, I would would
Man Who Installed Sink
go home but I thought if we get a pizza and sit here and eat. I'm just kind of tired and melancholy the
All That Remains
moment. Like I'm suspended in animation. Wes told me about Waldron Mercy Academy who fired a lesbian who was married when she started 8 years ago.
200 folks met at Jacks Firehouse in Fairmount. This is because
Add caption
one of the owners have a child and Waldron Mercy Academy. This will be interesting how this shakes out. Will I pull the trigger and will I be like the "Golden Girls" living in Fairmount?? I bet y'all can't wait for all that.

No comments: