Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Tuesday, July 7: A Hot Day to Face Fear

Hello all who face . It is truly summertime in the city of brotherly love with humidity of hot and sour a few
Sharon and I at 8:30
of the women.  Mike stayed up way past but by that time so I could not get up by 628. I got up around
Almost Done Half of Minutes
7:45. I got dressed and realized I couldn't find my wallet. My upstairs is completely ransacked looking and I can't find anything!!👿
30th Street
Both John and I for the show on the third floor looking for my wallet. She was even going to lend me some
Homeless Man @ Old Salon
money to get me around until wallet was found. Why the fuck did I take one last look in the kitchen and
My Desk
lo and behold it was sitting on the kitchen counter. I'm not sure how it ended up there but I must have
I Can Relate
15th Street 5:3-
put it there last night when I first walked in the house. Well after the date, I'm going to go to my friends
house in west Philadelphia which is about 3 miles away. But buses don't come that often when it gets towards
Taking 21 to 18th Street
8 o'clock in the evening. We're going to split an Indian buffet dinner and hang out and play with our computers
Add caption
. it's pretty stinking hot and humid in Philadelphia but then again it is July. I am the squad with this
Meeting at Coffee Joe's
message.
لي
حسنا دعوت المحامي اليوم.حسنا، وقال بعد أن قدم له معلومات انه كارولين غير

مؤهلة للحصول على النفقة. هذا هو لأنها المعوقين وأنا جعل أكثر $$ثم لها. قلت
21 Bus to West Philly
المحامي عن المستأجرين وحتى مع ذلك خارج 600 دولار في الشهر، يا النفقة أن تكون قريبة من 500 دولار.
Getting Lunch
وعندما قلت لها كنت قد بدأت ليدفع لها 300 دولار ابتداء من هذا الشهر انه لماذا لا
Getting Dinner Made
يتم عقد صفقة لي أن مبلغ النفقة كان 50٪ من نسبة الزواج من المعاش عندما أتقاعد.
Pat with Computer
 
أنا في الأساس يكون دفع لها 300 دولار شهريا حتى نوفمبر 2021.مع برنامج
Yours Truly Eating
المساعدات التي تقدمها الدولة أحصل على ما يصل إلى 30 دقيقة استشارة مجانية ومن ثم خصم 25٪ على الرسوم. 
إذا وقالت انها سوف توافق على اقتراح What انه جاء مع انها سوف ربما تكون أرخص.إذا كان يرفض البئر الاتفاق الذي يجري هناك بعض الأخبار الحمار سيئة. وقالت أنها ربما سوف نتحدث إلى الناس ويقال انها تستطيع الحصول على صفقة أفضل من ذلكاعتقد انها تريد باستثناء صفقة ما عدا تكاليف التأمين الصحي. في الحقيقة أنا لا أملك جوابا لذلك.انا لقاء معه يوم الخميس المقبل بعد العمل.لقد تتصالح إذا أريد الطلاق انا ذاهب لدينا لدفع ثمنها. ليس هناك طريقتان حول it😡
  

No comments: