Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Friday, July 17: Alerts and A Preacher

Greetings, I thought I wrote another one but I guess I didn't. I went out to turn into clear off all those alerts to do my thing. I was really lucky I got a hold of
Finishing Alerts
A Gaggle of Cats

almost everybody on my list and eliminated 15 of 17 of the  

alerts I got yesterday.  I was really determined and I felt good being able to do that. One day I just
Add caption
need a day off to take care some personal business. In the meantime I believe on time since I
Heading for Car
was going to be going to Larry's house to meet them by six. I decided I needed some me time with
Advertisement
some coffee before hand. That's exactly what I did. Once I got to Larry's we drove off to what Wacovia center
Getting Ready
to see that preacher fellow Joel Olstein. Lisa pop-culture preacher on TV. His whole family was
Wacovia Center

involved with them. Center. At 7:30 PM it started. They had this band playing in which featured Joel Olstein's
Getting Home
children. spoke periodically throughout the whole program.  The mom spoke how she survived cancer. It got a little sappy there for a moment.
It makes a little bit of positive pops I call allergy with smatterings of Jesus and God thrown in. I went to the restroom and then distracted
A Fan
myself for the second half by looking at the Flyers highlights from the days of your in the 1970s & The
Young Girls
1980s. After the show ended, went to Larry's car and wearing Veronica went off to Cape May and I ended up going to Broad Street subway
to catch the Broad Street line to Center City since Broad Street was a wreck and I ended up walking to
Add caption
17th St. and then finally catching the seven bus back to my home. While catching the bus I
Home
busted my backpack second zipper so I need a new backpack. I talked to Amy and then just crash

No comments: