Monday, July 20, 2015

Saturday, July 11: Bastille day in Fairmount and the Movie Timbuktu

I am Awake
Well I got up in time to take a quick shower and head on down to Starbucks to meet Larry and Marissa.
Yes, It's Bastielle Day
we went to 10 at 10:30 AM and Marissa told us about her trip to Las Vegas. After that we went to Larry's
Christ Church
house and hung out a little bit and I helped Veronica. Larry showed Marissa the top roof deck of the
A Group of Route 48 Buses
 condo. After that Melissa and I went our separate ways and I headed home. I wanted to check the
Sharon and Friend
Bastille day activities that were going to be happening. I have heard a lot about it from Sharon and other
Hair Everywhere
people. Have a throw tasty cakes from the cop at Eastern State penitentiary in on Fairmount Avenue.
It is a event of all things French. First I meant Sharon's friend and she was cutting Sharon's hair and coloring it. I took a nap for a couple hours while it was
Add caption
being finished up. We then went to
Bastille Day in Fairmount
Rembrandt's on Aspen Street. That was a place I first met Sharon when I hung out a few years ago. Well
we hung out and fantasize about heading to Germany at the end of the month to see the Hooters. After that we drove on down to the Bastille Day festivities. Sharon told me they used to be a lot more crowded.
Add caption

40th and Walnut
That was fun band with the woman who couldn't sing out of a paper bag. It was hard to listen to & we
More Pho
quickly exited the situation before our ears got hurt even more. By then, I came up with a good idea and ask for Sharon if I can borrow her car. I was able to get there only about 10 minutes late instead of half hour late for meeting Larry Veronica
At Pataya Grill

Near the Movie Place in West Philly
and Marissa for dinner. We met at tire grill on 40th and Chestnut Street. Food was very good. We then
Getting Ready for the Movie
went to to the church and saw a movie in the Java flicks series called Timbuktu that wasn't too bad at all me enjoyed it

No comments: