Friday, July 24, 2015

Sunday, July 19: A Day w/ Drew

Getting Coffee
Indeed it was a day with Drew. Woke up at eight and he picked me up around 830. After picking up
At Rybread
coffee at the Rye bread we went to Essington. He showed me his  shop and the work ahead which was spray
Crossing the River
painting cabinet doors for a job he has to complete tomorrow. It was extremely fortunate that we were inside
Beauty
since was going to be in the mid 90s today. With the work went pretty well he just moved along getting
Add caption
into a rhythm while working. We then went to lunch and drink treated me to a chicken cheese steak.
Workin in the HEAT
The place was pretty mellow and we ate for about an hour and then we went back to work. We were
Lunch Break
at the wedding and make sure we had enough to drink. This player had issues the machine got
Add caption
overheated and stop twice and you had to take the thing apart twice to unclog it or keep it from leaking.
Cabinet Doors Drying Out
It acted like a motorcycle constantly needing repair and upkeep to keep it going.  Well around
4:15 PM we did finish I was hoping to be able to take a nap but I at least go shower since Sharon
Long Time No See
allowed me to use her father's car to get to my 8 o'clock meeting and meet 2 people at seven. Well was just three of us there since Larry Veronica were staying in extra day in the old Cape May. After the meeting I decided to go to get a massage and it was a really good one. So ends an eventful Sunday

No comments: