Monday, July 06, 2015

Thursday, July 2: A Date and an Empty City

Well I decided to sleep in again and take it easy getting to work. I had a bit of a fitful sleep after a full evening. I feel generally decent.
This Song is On My Mind
My coworkers really not pleased with being in our unit and wanted to quit so
Fairmount Ave
we're going have a meeting hopefully in result from a BS that's going on. I just got myself a tuna hoagie
for lunch it is 127 hopefully I will be able to get my boarding pass within a 24-hour period. I'm flying
BREAKOUT
to Atlanta tomorrow 2 PM it's really good that Friday and so I don't leave work early. Well I got to work
Lunch
and it went pretty smoothly actually. Getting enough sleep is totally clutch. When I have a
Fries 2 Go!!
discussion officially Monday at noon. It's cloudy but it's not raining and that's a good thing. Well I met a date from tinder and it was a very short day
Late 4 a Date
because she had to do something. She
From Poland
wouldn't give a phone number but said I could talk through tender so I'm to keep moving on. Group
1420
was decent it was just 5 fellows Chuck the intern. I took up a lot of time but we didn't stay that late and it
Empty City
was OK. It was raining but then it stopped and I got some pretty nice
Add caption
pictures on the parkway. When I came home after my nice why said hello to butters and Sharon and call it a day

No comments: