Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wednesday, July 15: Rain I am Here

Yes, good morning. Woke up to a flash flood worrying alarm on my phone at 3:30 AM and 5:45 AM.
Add caption
I just happen to have my phone on so I would get up with the alarm. It was raining pretty hard but
The Room
I don't know anything being unusual understand situation that we get for the summer. When I turned
I Know Him
on the TV this morning they were hyping it like crazy. Work was OK today. I was a little bit busy but not
horribly busy and I had a little bit of help from my alternate which was cool.  I'm was going to have a date
Nuke Deal with Iran
at at a restaurant in Chinatown but we both thought it was quicker to meet for coffee. When we met and
A Date at Starbucks
we just talked a lot and then she's going to go to the gym to a museum to see Obvious  racist cartoons
Words of Wisdom
from when we were kids and older. Seems like an interesting idea to do. I have an appointment.
Mummers
Well I went to my appointment and was very fruitful actually. We spelled out letters and words have meaning.

No comments: