Thursday, July 09, 2015

Thursday, July 9: rain to start heat to end

Very Rainy Morning
Well I woke up in time for the sunrise with a really hard driving rain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msChOCaDeCU
Fortunately I did find the umbrella. I had 
A Tart Heart
trouble leaving because I kept stepping in it. Got up poop and piss and throw up whatever the hell it was.
The BIG Story at Waldron
So I got the sunrise with my La Colombe coffee. I ran into Mike is helping me write my living will and it
City Fashion
looks pretty impressive. Only had to do was put the addresses that were needed. This is sort of a slow
The Looming Sky
boat message of planning ahead. Anyhow I continued on working and then finished work late but
July in Philly
didn't get caught working too late. I then took the L down Center City to the Starbucks. On the way
I took various pictures in and around Center City. It just seems to be that I'm in where I'm supposed to be.
City Hall from the Subway Stairs
Which is living in the city living with Sharon and hopefully joining the da Vinci Art alliance. That would
Walnut Street 5:45pm

be something really great and cool. Nice that I was asked and that makes me feel very gratifying. But somewhat
Hustling @ Starbucks
makes up for the bad news I got in the legal world of adulthood. Can you believe the Pope will be here in 2 months. Man that will be THE EVENT of this Summer and Fall. It will be the end September. Well group was pretty small and we were let out
Add caption
a little earlier than normal because we all wanted to get out before the thunderstorm head.
Drenching Rain
Well the thunderstorm hit in a big way. I got on the bus. That was 33 bus. As I got on the bus and started
to pour like crazy and then I got off at the 20th and Fairmount right aid and ran in and got an umbrella..
Plumbing in the Home Shop
Having came home before then I took pictures of the post storm sky which was really cool.

No comments: