Monday, July 20, 2015

Friday, July 10: Work then Meet John and Wes in Center City

I woke up to a much less humid day then it had been for the last 7 to 10 days. I went to work and really worked


One of the 3 Cats @ Home
my butt off to clear out all but 2 of my ASAP alerts that I had yesterday. I also went to the sunrise for
Backyard
the second time around which I haven't done in a while. It was enjoyable. I saw Mike and told him about
Taking the Cab
what I had corrected on the papers that he sent me.
Well I worked on those alerts
The View from the Cab
like a man on the mission. I'm not that all of them too and it's now 7:50 PM and I really wish I taken a nap.
I am up for meeting my brother but I'm feeling really tired like I need one of my power naps.I ended up going straight to 13th St. after work because
All My Work
it's a pretty walk once you get past Walnut Street. i have a date at
47th and Chestnut

the Kobobbish tomorrow afternoon at 1:30.  Then I'm to join Larry and Veronica and movie night.
I did forget to tell the group. After leaving the coffee shop, I felt really
tired but I walked down 13th St. to Sansom. It's  a really busy
Add caption
corner with restaurants and lots of young people sitting and eating. 
Street Corner
John and I are supposed to meet either at 30th St. or downtown. Wes may join us later after
View from Last Drop Cafe
he has dinner with his family. It's now 8:27 PM John to will be at 30th St. real soon I suppose I should get going.
13th Street
John did just text that he's going to meet me downtown. It is now starting to get dark because it's 8:32
Hipness Abounds
PM. Well, I ended up meeting with John at City Hall and we walk to love Mark. This dude took pictures
of us for money. And there were some nice pictures of us. We then went to good dog bar and John had a veggie burger and I had a salmon burger. After we ate, Wes drove up and drove us masters old neighborhood in society Hill and then
we found a place to talk about life issues.
City Hall
Add caption
This place is nobody in it
Dinner at Good Dog
except for us and they stayed up until 2 PM. 2 PM is how long we stay there till. We all had something in
Wes
common discuss it was interesting.

No comments: