Monday, July 20, 2015

Sunday, July 12: Fairmount, West Philly & Fishtown

Fairmount Ave
Good morning all you seasonable campers and other fortunate son of the day. Today is Sunday
24th Street
and I am on a mission today. I first hit the clubhouse and licking time with Sharons dog Butters. I made
Relaxing
plans to hit the TD Bank & visit Pat in West Philly. I am on one of my odysseys I tend to take.
The Start of My Trip

I took the EL over to Pat's place from Center City.  I just stopped by the bank to pay her and now I'm
Near Pat's
paying Pat  for $23. I took the EL to the Berks Station to Fishtown to look at an apartment for a friend
Cash is King
who wants to move to Philadelphia. Next going to the plastic club on Camac street and maybe I'll see people
Fishtown Near Apartment
I know. Well I did go and did you see my friend there. I don't some munchies and it was quite a nice place.
Photo Mural
It was called the plastic club. It's right next to the sketch club. The plastic one with established because the sketch club only allowed man back in the
Near the EL
day. Well that was fun entertainment during the opening at
My Path
the top floor. There was a woman who did the Tai Chi to music. Next there was a woman who did traditional
At the Berks EL Stop
Middle Eastern dance and she was quite the professional. Next  a man read some poetry. He read his own poetry and it was is pretty good by the way.
Add caption
After the poetry was done we watched the young
The Plastic Club Had an Opening
woman dance with a hula hoop that were quite excellent that's for sure. After the entertainment was done
Add caption
people filed out but I decided to hang out in the backyard for a while. I just chilled out and talk to a couple
Add caption
people it was all good. After all that I left and walk from 13th St. toward 19th and Walnut to get ready to
It's Summer in the CITY
meet a couple people at Saxbys. First of all I ran into two young men playing violin need urban outfitters
She WAS Good!!
building at 18th and Walnut. It was very enchanting and I enjoyed it      thoroughly. It was really
So was She!
nice to see the arch flourishing in the city of brotherly love. I feel very grateful that I could take pictures and
Broad Street
captions the moment as they happen. It's one of my favorite things. Well after I saw the men playing
Sweet!
violin I went to Saxby's and met Marissa and hung out and had a coffee. Larry was away and then
Saxby's
we went to the 8 o'clock meeting

No comments: