Friday, July 03, 2015

Wednesday, July 1: A Frustrating Day

Back Porch
Well it was very interesting day. I went to work did my thing and that was okay. But then I found out
Missing the Detoured 48
Siri is not working very well in fact not very well at all. Check out the be very frustrating I tried everything.
Fairmount Ave
Rebooting the phone turn on flash turn off Siri reboot the phone etc. after work I had time to kill but I was
Waiting
too tired to really get into blogging and also from Siri wasn't working it made it even more frustrating
19th Street
than before. I didn't have my appointment at 7:30 PM last night and it was very intense I
60th Street
brought up the topic that's a bit sensitive for me and touched on many things got me pretty upset. Full
View from Starbucks
disclosure, I didn't take my meds and I didn't get enough sleep. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with
Center City
Mike feeling a bit funky. I'm sleeping in the big room now it's cool so Sharon and sleep better. It's been
1420
hot for her greatly. She has the shop set up in the house in pretty good          shape. I was pretty
Freedom of Speech
good the whole day and I was really horny and worked up as well. And a little mixed up. I'm looking
Love. Where
forward to my trip to Atlanta that would be a fun experience. I want to be very interesting as well

No comments: