Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Monday, July 13: Tired,

Add caption
Well I got up at 6:30 AM since I had to leave this morning. The topic was "who the wife". That went OK and then I zipped
La Columbe
 going down to work to try to get some paperwork done and not sure how
Words 
I'm doing there it's kind of a frog. Maybe that's because I didn't get enough sleep last night. It's a little
Bodega
more humid today &overcast but not raining which is good.
As the afternoon one
I-95
I could finish scheduling 10 people for being his alphabet today. She's away on from basketball tournament
Leaving Intergroup
with the kids. So I went with my total at work before actually the really old ones but I have to send a
bunch 1628 and implement sanctions on 2 other people. I was so tired I had to leave because it was so
Add caption
hot and musty at the meeting. We are really getting sick in the stomach.  I've really got to get more sleep. This seems to be an ongoing battle for me. I have an issue with this. I think it keeps me down

No comments: