Monday, July 06, 2015

Sunday, July 5 :Last Day in Atlanta

Well after staying up super late last night, or can I woke up a little bit late. It was for 7:50 AM when we finally
Uber to Convention
did get up. Went down to get a quick breakfast and I called Uber and they showed up about two
Got It!!
minutes later. Chris got himself a big breakfast so we kind of had to wait for him get his large protein
Convention Ends
made him breakfast. The Uber Driver was very pleasant and he was a runner who ran in the Peachtree race
Folks All Over Were Over
that happened yesterday. the last meeting was was to be held from 9 to 11 AM. This would be the
Cool Spot
closing meeting the entire convention. Well it was easy to find her feet and Chris and I were on the first level
level 100 that is. Identified in just before the third speaker to meet my friend from Rapid City South Dakota
Olympics 1996 Held Here
now. And very fortunately her seat was basically straight up one level. As I was coming in, she was
Fun in Atlanta
coming back from the ladies room and we gave each other a hug and then she show me where she
Feeling Fine
was sitting I sat on the steps and listen to that last speaker. She was from Canada and she was pretty fun.
On to Airport
After the meeting she and her two friends at the split right away since they were driving back to rapid city
Train to Airport
North Dakota. ( As of last night at 8 PM they were already in Illinois) why decided to go down and get my
Waiting in TSA Line
recordings of view the meetings and a poster. I waited in line for about an hour and a half. After getting
TSA Line
my stuff I met up with Chris and we mosey toward the Marta station. We are both flying out the same time
Boarding  Da Plane
but he was in the South terminal and I was in the north terminal. I proceeded to go right to my gate.
Leaving Atlanta
 I next got a burrito @ Chopilte. That was quite a satisfying sandwich that I had there. I then went back to
Closer to Philly
Gate 25 & took a snooze for about an hour. That's knees felt very good and when I woke up there
were a bunch of people waiting for the 5:25 PM flight. Met a few people from the convention and we talked
Delaware River
a bit and then we got on the flight and the flight went very smoothly. Arrived at the terminal at Philadelphia
Waiting for the 8:12 Airport Train
international and then I took the airport train. I decided then that I would take you Uber when I got to
From Pitman
17th and arch and I just missed a route 48 bus. I met Sharon at the bishops and we hung out there
Airport Route to Home
for a while and then we went home and tried to watch soul plane on YouTube. I see now that they've really blocked movies from YouTube
Sunset at Philly International
you have to do all this bullshit. So we only got to watch it in bits and pieces before going to bed. It what's a good day. Now back to the work week. Time to move along.

No comments: