Friday, July 24, 2015

Monday, July 20: hot one

Sunrise
Well  The sleep last night was a fitful night with at least 2 bad dreams, I got up at around 8:15 AM this
Add caption
morning I managed to get to work not tell me later and remember everything such as my man my briefcase
My Workplace
in my computer. I'm over a week behind on editing and making my blogs work I just haven't been in the
mood. It seems my mind has been in other places from where I should be & somewhere I shouldn't.
Back
It's the practical side versus tomorrow five versus the middle. So anyway I was sort of out of joint all
19th Street
morning didn't get any of my packets done I just want to model through some old work that was about
Rittenhouse SQ
it it wasn't all that productive. It was like a daylong date dissipation and then resignation. Well I'm
18th and Walnut
a coffee Joe's now and they're playing a band that sounds very much like the replacement.
Coffee Joe
Think they are the replacements. I'm chilling out here and sexy face he didn't work very well.
Too Cool for School
And then behind the counter wasn't in the best mood so…
Well it didn't help that I said that you played in a band that
Add caption
really came out corny:( well I went to the Monday night beginners and well I was so tired I found myself
Ben Franklin Parkway
falling asleep in the back. After the break I felt a lot more awake but I'm definitely not feeling totally groovy. Before arriving home I 
hung out with Sharon at a Chinese restaurant @ 20th and Hamilton Streets. It was pretty good but the service was kind a rude. We walked over to Bishops collar and I finished off my lemonade and told Sharon I had to go home. I passed out and Sharon came home and I put a air conditioner in my part of the third floor. Sharon set up the van. I slept

No comments: