Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday July 14: Working

24th Street
Well from this morning I woke up feeling a lot better ready even though I had a fitful sleep. After taking
Almost Finished Construction
a quick shower I then went to the right brand we got a coffee and a cookie for the supervisor. And then to work
Rybread
determined to clean up yesterday and get something done early before my appointments come rolling
in. Well I couldn't find certain things so I used some silly folders that I bought online to put things in.
Leaving Work
That felt pretty good by me. I got a few things clear off my desk which I appreciated being able
Cool  Clouds
to and Mike Apple Pay bed amen. I was with the song cream on the most part but the last three during the
day Floyd me down to a grinding halt. We alternate was absent so iPhone three of her folks. I felt somewhat
Brotherhood on Fairmount
productive because I was a lot less exhausted than I was yesterday. After work I decided to hit
The Prison
the clubhouse. That was pretty cool. I even got to go home before 8 o'clock which is pretty darn good!
Sharon's New Bathing Suit
Got home and Sharon had done some organizing of my living space and we talked a bit and I cooked up
Add caption
some pasta for dinner. I then went to bed knowing that the week is almost half over. 

No comments: