Thursday, July 13, 2023

Thursday, July 13: Mike’s Last Day @ Rehab & 2 Classes

6 AM this morning my Amazon fresh order came in. And that

 woke me up. Obviously I took my food put it away and then I went back to sleep. I then proceeded to ignore the alarm and next thing you know it it was 7:27 AM and I’m trying to get to work 

close to 8 AM. Well, I skipped breakfast and grab two nutrition bars, and headed on down. I showed up at 8:09 which was good today’s Mike’s’s last day at the rehab place. 

He had already signed out the papers. I did a load of laundry going and then 

went back-and-forth to Mike’s brought some stuff back. Mike was very happy with how
 the room looked with the French paint job. He hasn’t seen the room since he was admitted on June 13. That was soon after his operation

 on his foot. So he was in rehab for about a month. After that we had to figure out how to get his Wi-Fi and computer 🖥️ up because the wires are really really tangled. we took care of that business.



 I talked on the phone with DM medical the woman I’m working for her at her wedding and other people involved. so today was pretty easy 
apart and pretty rushed and part two is pretty much a half and half day. 

It’s now 3:52 PM. I’m running kind of late to yoga because I left my water bottle

 at Mike’s and had to turn around and go get it. 🤨. I didn’t make it to class on time. It was hotter than hell in there today. I made it through and loosened up a lot. I in my infinite wisdom

 decided to stay for another class after having about 32 minutes to drink liquids and shower and just sit and socialize why the fan was blowing on me. I did a Vinyasa class which is not the

 same as the Pilates class, the Pilates class is 
a lot more intense. I will not be doing back to back with Pilates in this weather. I did a Vinyasa but that’s pretty chill. There are a couple 

poses. I just none able to do real well but that’s OK. I then had plenty of time to catch the bus the 48 bus to Fairmount so I had about 20 minutes 

to sit and sit on the stoop and met the landlord of the building shoes  cool and said it was OK to sit on the stoop. That was good. I just enjoyed relaxing. 

No comments: