Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunday, July 30: Mickey Mouse Retired by Disney

This morning I set the alarm for 8:30 to see if I was a mood. It made it enough
and got enough sleep to go to at 10:30 yoga class. It was determined that that was not the case that I needed my rest and relaxation I ate breakfast and while I was packing up for going to Riddle Village in Ardmore, I realize there was 
some kind of leak or something

 and then I noticed things smelled. Not horribly but enough and then I 
had to clean at least 1/3 of 
the refrigerator so I missed the earlier bus to the Riddle Village but it didn’t seem to matter that much. I did feel good about getting that thing done. Also stuffed away the 24 rolls of toilet paper as of today.  



I want to see how long it lasts so I’m guessing he’ll last by the end of the year is my guess December 31, 2023. Let’s see if I’m right. Anyhow, I made it the real village with no  incident but and took my mom for a walk and it’s so much nicer today than 

it has all week. I couldn’t believe how let much less humid it felt. Anyhow, we took a walk weed 

we she finished her coloring in and I’m going to Uber back towards Ardmore. I arrived around 3:45 PM at 


Ardmore house after taking care of some business while I wrote the Uber 


such as getting the pictures of the wedding call down to a minimum of 

100 and then I’m gonna have to re-call them and then send them to the folks. I’m

 also gonna try to edit the videos. I just haven’t been motivated to do it. I really

 need to do it soon so they’re not gonna think I’m flaking out on them. It’s now 4:30 PM and we’re about to walk. Walt Disney officially retired Mickey Mouse.This article I saw describes that. We are now watching Yellowstone after taking a walk. i’ll tell you that show has more drama, then
 real life and stuff. Well,  I  got a ride
 back and it will be time to deal with TD Bank BS going on. It’s a little weird you can’t make transfers from your credit card to pay your credit card that is. I don’t get it. So I will have to call those dingdong’s tomorrow.

No comments: