Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday, July 21: I Adore Highbrow Commentary 🤡

Today I woke up really tired but I slept really nice and hard. No 

weird dreams as far as I remember. I did manage to take out my garbage and pack up my bag for Yogaand show up only 20 minutes late today. There was no 

AC in the train, but fortunately train was pretty empty unlike last night. I got to Mike’s and I took a nap. I then tried to 

help him find his wallet and his ID in various piles. That effort was unsuccessful. The sun started coming out all morning and the 

you have for one of these nice and cold on her or wife yeah yeah I don’t drink 🚱 that flavor. Oh shoot up a cake put this

 in the freezer I know that’s a bit low priority. prediction it would start raining at 10:00 AM failed

 to materialize. It’s a nice day a nice breeze and humidity 

isn’t quite as stifling  as it had been. Next thing I did as I did an errand at Rite Aid pharmacy. Judge Eileen, Cannon of  Florida has scheduled Trump’s trial for the classified documents for May 2024. Trump 

had been hoping that it would be held after the election. It’s still pretty long wait

 about nine months. In other news, Tony Bennett died at the age of 96 today. I had

 heard through others that he had a severe case of Alzheimer’s near the end of his life but he had a brilliant career and he will be missed. When I 

decided that it was time to do some laundry for Mike so that’s what I did. I’d like to 

get it done as early as possible so I’m not anxiously

 waiting for the dryer. It takes an hour to finish. I found out through his Tik Tok site. called Pearlmania 500 hat there’s this law called. Kids Online Safety Act (KOSA) S.1409 
. This law would make all Internet companies make sure that age is verified on websites. Would allow all attorney generals to sue a Website 
if it was 

something that they thought was unsuitable for kids. Second saying anything dealing with gay people would be taken off the Internet

 because sites don’t wanna be sued. It’s a government getting involved the Internet never really a good idea and when they say it’s “for the kids.” You know the governments doing 

some overreach!! Eventually 330 rolled along and it was time for me to leave for class. I’m feeling a tiny bit off, but I went to class and the room was a lot better but I was not feeling at my strongest for 

sure!! I brought a lot of drinks with me. I really felt like I had a low-grade fever and I did struggle but I did OK. Afterwards I stayed
 at the studio for a while to “de-sweat” myself I chatted often on and then I finally

 left. I came home and made Li put my clothes away and made some

 dinner. Lynne should be here in about 10 minutes. It’s now 8:50 PM. I talked

 on talk on the phone for a while and then I had a peach and got ready

 to go to bed. I’m hoping I get a good nights sleep because that’s what I really really need.

No comments: