Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday, July 10: Working and Yoga 2X

Hello!! This morning, I got up very tired because you know that’s what 

Monday mornings do. I packed up my backpack for yoga and food 

and drink for work and then I breakfast. My usual, breakfast

 of cereal and coffee. Before juice on the side. I got to train Li. I didn’t realize 

Mike had an appointment that he had to get to by 10 o’clock. So I got

 down there signed in and then checked in with Mike. Brought his goodies and 

then waited for the ride to come to ride came around 9:15 AM and 

it took 40 minutes to go from 15th an Lombard to 10th and Chestnut. The traffic was ridiculous. Chestnut
🌰 Street was closed 

and they didn’t give any warning until you were practically 

at the closest point. We eventually got there just in the nick of time.

 Fortunately, the doctor’s office isnot terribly crowded and the saw 

Mike right away. But the doctors finish with Mike by 10:30 AM and then we I immediately

 called the van service and they told me 45 minutes. Mike and I waited

 outside the doctors office we didn’t realize Chestnut Street is closed. We had to 

move our location to the corner of 10th and Chestnut, so that ride

 service could pick us up. I think all the van service under Mike’s name and they said they be another 30 to 45 minutes. Mike and I 

agreed let’s just call Uber so we called over and Mike got dropped off. I then went to my appointment which I was 10 minutes late for. The woman didn’t mind. We decided that we would 

stick to the same meds. My phone then died and I came back to eat lunch. I’m ready to go back to Mike soon since I’m now at 88% battery life. I saw a 

graphic novel today it was written by a friend of a friend 

talking about not being able to have children. It was very very descriptive and

 graphic like a graphic novel is supposed to be who is actually a little bit shocking or stunning. Anyhow it’s up to 34. I’m not going back to Mike’s. He’s having physical therapy

 right now. I will see him tomorrow. Well, I decided to buy a new case and glass cover because I had worn out the last two in the four months that I had it. I was starting
 to crack on the bottom, so I’m going to protect his phone for that 

wedding in a couple weeks and when I redeem the phone sometime



 in late fall. I went to yoga and was taught by instructor name Clarice. She’s pretty



 good and class went well. I then took
 a 30 minute break and decided I would try this one woman’s Pilates class that I have never taken before. I’ve taken the other class, so I said what the heck try something 
new. That class was really hard. Oh my God home holding certain poses 45 minutes man  



that really was a work out. A real workout. Holy crap. But I made it through an instructor was Nisen. I then went home and.

No comments: