Sunday, July 23, 2023

Saturday, July 22: Brunch w/ Friends

LHi. I slept pretty well last night. I could’ve slept longer, but it was 

a good enough sleep to get me going. I had a energy bar and a coffee and something to 

drink since again I was thirsty. Tom caught up to me and I had to get going and 



catch the EL to 30th St. Google maps was kind of weird because, they first wanted me to walk to 69th St., take the 65 

busOverbrook. The lot easier just to take the market Frankford

 line to 30th St. and simply just walk across the street to the SEPTA train. I got there at the 

white dog on time.  I got there before Helen and Wes. I first went to the



 coffee shop nearby called Green Engine Café and did a quick rinse since I got myself sweaty. Running for the train. It’s pretty humid out today more humid than yesterday. Anyhow, I 

have some delicious French toast, which is really light and fluffy and Hellen Wes and I talked for a while about the past 

and the current things are going on with our life. It was fun. I haven’t hung out with those 2 in the same room in ages . We no 

even did a FaceTime call with Jenny Harker, who I literally haven’t seen in over 45 years believe it or not. Wes made it even 

though he wasn’t feeling that great but we had a nice time. I then went back to the Green Engine Café and had an ice cream tea

 since I wasn’t in the mood for more coffee. Anyhow, I did decide to go to class. And that’s 

what I’m gonna do. It’s 3:52 PM to go straight to the fourth floor and get

 my medicine sign in officially. I went to the room is hot today. It’s 3:58 PM. class 

was fine because the instructor Miah did allow plenty 

of ventilation to come in which was a godsend because I was feeling kind of weak the last two classes. I thought

 maybe I was coming down with something. There are a couple new students and I talked to one

 of the new students who said that they like the 
class and will return. After that, I hung out at the studio for a little bit to stop sweating and then I headed on down to go home. I just wanted to 

get home and not delay. Valerie headed home. Got a bite to eat and then took a nap for a little bit which felt really nice. I didn’t talk to on the phone in a customary way and everything was OK. 

No comments: