Friday, July 07, 2023

Friday, July 7: Working in the Dog Daze of Summer 🐝

I slept very well last night I could’ve slept for another two hours. I was 

dreaming like crazy. I wasn’t listening to a podcast but it could’ve been a podcast 

and then I would’ve been really cool. Anyway, I managed to run out and get the trash 

done just before the trash truck came. Any breakfast and arrive to work late. I decided

 to look up the woman on the cover of the Vanity Fair magazine I had. Her name is Paulette, Waller-Bridge. That’s not a married name she’s the daughter of a hyphenated man. She came from a very privileged background  in England. her grandfather was employed by the Worshipful Company of Ironmongers She’s the big star of “fleabag.“ 
 It’s a British comedy with a name for a British comedy but you know what I say. She’s very fabulous. You know it’s fabulous when she’s
in her 

30s and Dave Gytis met late 50s. He’s also some kind of actor from Ireland. Well, I got to Mike’s and the humidity was building up as I walked from the market Frankford line to Lombard Street

. I’m glad Michael has centralized air which is really modern 

and cool. I seek to be cool like podcast star and David die. Today is Friday 

and I’m glad because tomorrow I’m going to sleep in. I took a lot of pictures this morning. There were some very interesting moments from a guy with 
a really bad haircut. He is loved by his coworkers,  to theguy throwing bricks while working. When I went to Mike’s and I collected a bunch of stuff he 

needed for the weekend and put it in my backpack and brought it over. We hung out and talked for a while, and I found I 

wasn’t nearly as exhausted as I had been two days ago. Reach out to Sheriden all that good stuff, after a little while I went back and did a load of laundry 

and that was good I didn’t look at some tick-tock‘s etc. I eat lunch talked on the phone and saw that building soup and 

we talked for a little bit as well. There’s two open apartments. One of them is getting filled by the 15th and there’s another 
open one on the third floor.  Anyhow it’s pretty humid today. The sun came in and out all day 

long. It’s now 3:43 PM and I am heading towards Yoga and it looks like it wants

 to start raining. I just felt a raindrop in the clouds are coming through 

I went to class and it was pretty warm. We made it through OK and I thought about 

going to Pilates. Decided not to. I then ordered something 

different from the Chinese restaurant came home. I hate it but I didn’t really like it. I liked it, but it made 
me really bloated. I had to crash your name eventually get up and talk on the phone and do things like that.



No comments: