Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tuesday, July 18: Hot ‘N Smoky 👓


Good day everybody today is Tuesday. That means it’s the beginning of the week. I woke up pretty tired from the intense yoga from yesterday. Mike went

 to miss hearing and he said I could coming in regular time and that’s what I did. I got to Mike’s place and I was hot and sweaty 

already at 8:30 in the morning. I decided I needed to crash so I did and I ended up squishing my glasses to the point I almost couldn’t wear them. I 

pushed him back into the best shape I could, and decided to call Americas Best eyeglasses and contacts. They asked me if I was a 

customer and I was but not for a couple years. I went to a different place to get my current pair, but they had me in the records so  They wouldn’t

 allow me to come in and try to fix them. I went there 13th and Walnut and they did an OK job considering how badly I squished

 them. So they’re not as comfortable as they used to be but they’re all right. I think came back to Mike’s 
place 

had an early lunch and picked up my Scripps from the CVS on 15th and Spruce Street.  I’ve been just chilled out for for a while 
and then Mike called me and his arbitration hearing ended early so he wanted me to meet him @ 18th and market Street where the PNC Bank was 


located Donald Trump got a target letter from Jack Smith’s investigation of January 6 insurrection. It’s really obvious that Trump is a suspect in that. A blind man could see that but hopefully he can make that 

stick. It’s 2:47 PM and I’m going to heaven. Actually I’m not. I’m going to the rehab
place which Mike refers to as powerback panel.
 It’s called Accelerate rehab He had mail from Amazon delivered there by mistake. I got the packages and then hung out a little bit. I’m now 



heading to my appointment. I have every Tuesday. I go from 4 to 5 PM and then I go to 530 yoga with Chris Flack and that’s what I do. Just finished my appointment.

 I am really extremely thirsty. The body feels a little stressed out the mines OK. Cell



No comments: