Thursday, July 06, 2023

Thursday, July 6: Hot 🥵 ‘N Moody

I got a good nights sleep last night. I just was so drowsy. Anyway, I got up and I kind

 of felt depressed and mopey and sluggish like the life wasting slugger on Matt Groening’s Life in Hell comic series. Anyhow, I did proceed to the train around 7:45 AM and arrived around 8:25 AM. it is really 

humid outside. The humidity this morning was freaking dreadful. I got to Mike’s place got a couple items for him and ate my muffin. I didn’t really have time to sit next year only 

had one bar so I decided maybe I feel better if I had a little more food in me. I went to Mike’s rehab, place a block away. We

 talked for a while. I then ate lunch, and had some super-coffee and Pepsi along with my lunch. That is an interesting combo. I will admit, and 

I did admit. Anyway, I went back to make sure you rearrange some stuff and I’m was going all the way to Fairmount to meet Wes but good news! He 

postponed the appointment 👍. I was at Mike’s and I decided I would bring back one item of laundry and check for quarters


and I got here. Updated a blog need to get more quarters but part of me just wants
 to nap. I decided to try to get something to drink and then mentally prepare for yoga class but first I’ll go get the quarters get that over with.. I don’t 

want to be a life wasting slugger I just got to keep moving :-) it’s 2:43 PM how do you time to go get the quarters. It’s now 3 PM. It’s boiling out here and was going to go up 

South Street but I have to drop the Curtis off at his house cause they don’t do any good at the rehab. The big difference between the sun in the shade today that’s for damn 
sure. Well get 

this as I walked back at 3 o’clock with Mike scooters, I just discovered one of the yoga instructors from Hot Yoga Philadelphia just moved into one of the apartments. It was just renovated

 downstairs. That was wild really wild. it was such a coincidence. Trump SHOULD get arrested for doxxing Barack Obama‘s address? A kook was casing Obama‘s house based on Trump giving info on his “truth social“ site.

 Hell if anyone else did that they’d be getting a visit. Anyway, heading

 into class. Well I went to two classes. I went to the 75 minute class which didn’t



 feel as hot in the beginning like my Tuesday class but quickly I got uncomfortable I made it. 

Wasn’t all bad. I guess my body wasn’t quite ready for it. 
Anyhow, then I went to Vinyasa class in. There was like eight of us, and that was pretty chilled and slow, which was good. We did go through a series and

 did slow flow for lack of a better term. I then got myself cooled off and caught the 33 bus which took a long time to show up to Fairmount and made it on time to 2044 Fairmount. 

At the clubhouse. It was a decent meeting and then since it wasn’t a business meeting, it ended around 9:20 PM and I caught the bus in time. Then I went to 30th St. and got home. Talked on the phone eat leftovers and went to bed.

No comments: