Friday, July 28, 2023

Wednesday, July 26: Riding from New York

Well, I woke up at the hotel room after good but not enough 

sleep adventure. The bed was very comfortable. I decided to go to that deli that was six minutes away. Raven order it through GrubHub and get ripped off. 

I asked someone else if they wanted to get it ordered but they never answered so I went ahead and got my Egg sandwich. I just wanted something simple. It was very good 

and filling. I also got a coffee. It’s a New York thing I suppose. Anyway

, I went back signed out of the room and they added another $35 charge

 for some kind of seed at the city imposes. Well I would expect this New York. I ended up taking the subway, the wrong way from one stop and then I just 

bounce back and went back to Brooklyn and picked up Heather‘s mother.  I said 

goodbye to Heather sister and husband and we had it off. The ride was

 smooth except when I got to the turnpike, I was too far over to go on the right hand lane so I ended up having to go north and got stuck in Elizabeth New Jersey
trying to get back but that only killed 15 minutes so I ended up 

 riding pretty smoothly then when I got back to her mothers place, she treated me to a 

sandwich and that was nice. She got the sandwich at 

Wawa. I just heard that Sinéad O’Connor has died at age 56. She was very 
depressed about a 17 year old son killing himself earlier this year I think. Anyhow, I went to get gas before going over to Ardmore house and the one gas


 station didn’t have gas and I had to turn around and get another thing of gas and another station. So 
I succeeded in that we ended up going to the Y because it was too hot and the air was too dirty for a walk. That wire is really well appointed that’s for sure. And then we had dinner and watched a movie.

No comments: