Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Tuesday, July 4: Independence Day in Ardmore & b


It’s July 4  it’s officially the second half of the year and the United States 245th birthday. It’s the first July 4 that I worked ever. Anyhow, I’ll have to look back at last July 4 to see if I did caregiving but I don’t think I did because I didn’t finish the

 application process that they had. Anyhow, I woke up to overcast, humid morning. It wasn’t terribly hot, but it was pretty humid. Anyway, the skies did clear up and it got pretty hot. 

I visited Mike for a moment then went to my 10:00 AM yoga class it was packed and that room was really stifling. Even the teacher/instructor. Said it was her. He did say, however, that he would open up the windows

 after the warm-ups. it was pretty unbelievably hot. Well I made it through class. My foot was having a bad moment, but I made it 

through pretty well and then I headed back towards Mike’s around 11:45 AM and waited for this order they never came.
 I ended up taking multiple naps and having lunch. I kept my ringer

 on and the phone was ringing pretty frequently. The family group text was pretty active today. Everything from the American flag 🇺🇸 to the pride flag was discussed. eventually 3 o’clock rolled 

around and I signed out. Actually, it was 315 that I signed out and then I walked down to suburban station were. Fortunately there was an actual train schedule. It’s running on a Sunday 

schedule so I didn’t have to take multiple buses are Uber to get to Ardmore 

for 1 hour walk. And then I’m going to a cookout. The train arrived on 

time. It was very empty because it is July 4 is not a regular comedian

 day. SEPTA is on the Sunday schedule. It’s not so hot in the shade but when 

you get in the sun, it is boiling. And I’m glad I could cag out today. No I 

was on the clock. That was good. I also got a grab the bottle of supercoffee cause I’m just feeling kind of in holiday

 mode. It’s really hard not to feel holiday mode. Specially, 

everything else is kind of quiet and your job is quiet, which is a blessing. I feel for the  people who have to work in fast food or convenience, stores. The have to serve
people that are running in & buying ice and last minute stuff for their picnics. They should be getting $15 minimum wage! Anyway, here’s today’s right wing outreach story. They found cocaine in the White House. President Biden was 

away at camp David for the Fourth of July think Joe’s the lastperson to be snorting Coke. Donald Trump snorts Adderall Adderall and that’s been saidfor a while but people don’t like put it on Twitter like 90% of the Democrats and liberals don’t put that stuff it’s just talked about. Anyhow, I had a really tasty vegetarian sandwich on a 
croissant that was quite
enjoyable. Then we took 45 minute walk around Ardmore. Then came back and I was 

given some food to take to the picnic and I’m going to now. anyhow, I went to the picnic and time fortunately were people from the group there. There were others that this woman knew from 

being young, etc. I was easily the oldest dude there. First, I felt uneasy but after

 a little bit achy can’t do a conversation about 8D sound and some kind

 of ambient sound that supposed to reduce anxiety. I have to check that out and get the correct name. my phone 
died when
 it got dark and I was able to get a ride to 30th St. would save me an Uber ride plus my phone was dead so I left in good time and got home around 9:30 PM. 

I talked on the phone and then I am watching videos and went to 

sleep. I haven’t really slept smoothly last few nights, so I’ve been taking a lot of naps. Who did interesting day with many weather changes.

Tomorrow’s gonna be a normal day of working in thinking too much I suppose.

No comments: