Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Wednesday, July 5: Hot and Humid Day

After less than bountiful sleep, I got up and took a shower ate breakfast shaved and I just

 didn’t care if I was late I just got up at 6:45 AM so I used to get up at 6:23 AM. I’m 

just ready to reach to get a bed early. If I just rush and eat breakfast, I can 

definitely get out, see you tomorrow. Have a good day. Thanks for that again for the emergency elevator. That’s a little scary. Got to Mike’s  and we talked for 

a bit and then I went back and he made an order to Instacart and I went back to wait. In the meantime, I took a nap and enjoyed that very much. I then had lunch. I have the usual 

and then talk to the phone for a little while and then that kept me occupied for a while then the Instacart order came

 in and it was a little much and I spilled the sodas some nice guy 

help me bring up one of the bags and pick up the sodas. After I did that, I charge my phone a little bit And went back to Mike’s with the items that he wanted. Which include these included ear phones, 

and a couple cans of diet Pepsi, that came in through the order. Anyhow, after I 

got the order it again, it went to Mike’s gave me stuff. He tells 

me he’ll be released by next Thursday. At least that’s the plan for now. I then got 

prepared to leave for the 3:51 PM to Ardmore. The train is 9 minutes late

 and the SEPTA Twitter accounts messed up because of Elon musk screwing up Twitter everything back to June 13, 2023. Anyway, it’s time to do my stuff. It’s now 4:34 PM. I just arrived 

at the house of Ardmore and it is pretty humid and hot today. Grab something to drink and then we’re gonna go walking 

and talking and rapping. It is really humid outside. I went to the master bathroom and rinse myself off of some of my sweat. My fortune have some spray 

stuff to help me out sometimes. Anyhow, I had a ginger beer and with talked about and it’s 5:01 PM will be walking at some point soon.
we decided to go to 

the Ray to get some information. it’s pretty damn hot still at 5:30 PM. I’m gonna grab 

something to drink while we’re in this place because I’m newly thirsty. I’m glad 

I put on more sunscreen as well because the sun feels pretty blazing. 

I talked to Larry he said the sun was really hot there and it was 95°. When we got 

back and I ended up buying a juicy and ready to go back out and take a 

real walk. It’s still pretty damn warm outside. After all it is July and July is doing

 July things such as humidity, thunderstorms and the like. The walk was finished. It was fine 

we turned around and then it’s now 7:13 PM. I stayed out a little longer and now the rain has started. Feels really nice right this moment.Nice little cool 
breeze after a very, very hot day. It was 92 or 93° outside. I had my second supercoffee and I’m ready to relax. I am a little 

tired and it’s cool breeze makes me feel better. Well, I caught the train in time and went to Melbourne and proceeded to have a sandwich and then get ready for bed.

No comments: