Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday, July 16: Bucks County in the Rain☔️


Today I woke up at around 7:45 AM to get ready for breakfast about my stuffing get ready to go to 30th St. in this terrible, rainy weather that they’ve been 

predicting for the last 3 days. I packed a couple snacks a cup of coffee, super colonies and make sure I had my Scripps on the ready. I took 

the train down to 30th St. arrived at about 9 AM and the place is already opened. There was hardly anybody there. It wasn’t

 crowded and I was just relieved and pleased. Usually I’ve had bad experiences there where it’s packed and everybody’s waiting 

forever. I picked up the car and tried to use it Bluetooth and it’s kind of a car set up. 
I  then started driving and a tornado warning popped up. Lynne’s packing up food to eat for lunch. Lynne showed me a medallion of Saint Pellegrini. So I downloaded Google image and

 I couldn’t find it but we eventually found one who he was. He’s the patron
 saint of people with severe diseases, such 

as age or cancer. That’s pretty interesting. It’s now 11:30 AM getting ready to go.
 It’s about 1 PM right now and we’re in your buck road in Bucks County. Heading towards Washington crossing State Park, where the bridge tour starts. It’s been

 pretty rainy the whole way through and we took the scenic route to avoid the turnpike all the way up at the end of route 

one Roosevelt Boulevard to Bensalem Road now we’re on Buck Road in Bucks County. Manny’s The  place we stopped at is it really Jewish deli old fashion style after driving around
a while we finally found our first covered bridge in the store. Some of them were blocked

 by roads that were closed due to the flooding that they had 

in Bucks County today due to the torrential rainfall. It’s now about 4:00 PM. We 

pulled over and we’re at Bedminster Township the bridge.

 Lee’s Bedminster Township or energy depending which direction you’re

 going over. I’m glad it finally got to see a covered bridge. Thank God 

for that. Next round to another covered bridge, which was 

fortunately about 2 miles away. We went to that one and then after we left that 

one we talked for a bit. We were going to go to a third bridge, but 

it was in case of another close road due to the flooding they had here earlier. We ended

 up price on the bridge to Frenchtown New Jersey in it and seen swollen 

brown Delaware river which is flowing pretty hard dude all the rain. We found a nice restaurant to take care of mother nature thank God. It’s now 5:40 PM after we leave. 

Going to head back towards ardmore, Pennsylvania. It’s almost 6 o’clock through this time to head back 
home to take the scenic route where we don’t have to pay the outrageous

 turnpike prices. I paid a lot more for Rental because I don’t have a EZ pass 
transponder.. I have to remember to put the gas back in because I forgot one time with Rental and it is very expensive. The rain has 
finally stopped but humidity still with us. 

Optional 7:30 PM just got back to Ardmore. Now the weathers really nice out and less humid. Trip back went smoothly. I’m a little tired but take a little walk and then take a nap and hopefully go to bed and get some more sleep. We ended up watching Louis Black. He was pretty funny 

No comments: