Sunday, July 09, 2023

Saturday, July 8: A Trip to Valley Forge in Humidity.

This morning I got up around 10 AM and just luxuriated 

in the central air-conditioning since it was extremely humid and hot already. 

I ate my breakfast and then Pat happened to buy. I got to hang out

 with him a little bit. He did some Indian food shopping and, I had an extra Samosa so we had it and chutney sauce. That was very good. 

Next thing you know it I had talk to Wes and he brought over the supplies that I needed and got them for cheap price of a dollar each I took him he gets cheap gas for buying things in bulk or something like that at the giant. I then got a ride to 69th St. station, which is a good thing because we just had a thunderstorm just one that just for that happened which was 

wonderful , I caught the 218 train to 18 PM train. I then arrived at Hughes Park and was picked up by Donna to save time in and also 


just in case it rained we went for some photograph photography at the Washington memorial church near the Valley Forge Park it’s cool architecture

. Took some photos and then we went for a walk  dodging thunderstorms in between. And then we went to a restaurant called Azteca after the walk. That 

was delicious. They had a vegetarian enchilada that was absolutely scrumptious and very light didn’t pound your stomach like some Mexican food Can Do. After we did that, we walked out of the restaurant and the humidity basically ☕️ dissipated and it was 10° cooler. It was very nice. Stop back at her place had a coffee
while waiting for the next train to arrive from Hughes Park Smailer, 8:43 PM the train should be here in 10 minutes. But the train did shop on time and I rode myself home and got home around



 9:25 PM which was just in time. I then talked on the phone for a 
little while I guess about an hour. After that I had something to drink cause I was really thirsty And gathered some stuff for tomorrow in 

my backpack. It was nice to gather stuff in my backpack. Overalls a nice day to break up the routine 
of Saturday. I need to do that every so often. 
Don’t get me wrong, I do like my routines. They’re good for me in general, but sometimes I need something different to break things up a little bit. Tomorrow I visit mom  maybe with Wes maybe not and then I go to Ardmore. 

No comments: