Thursday, March 07, 2013

Yesterday: A Windy Hump Day

Featured on Facebook
Looking Up!
Fire in the Sky
Yesterday was Wednesday hump day and this morning it was somewhat mild I got to the Sunrise meeting on time 7:11 I heard a good one this morning: If you drink  because you want to drink and I think that's so true! I was to crank  out some paperwork, then I  hit two  meetings and that's about it It was  supposed to snow but it was mild this morning.It got colder but Philly did not get 2 to 4 inches holy sh*t a snowstorm. Its 11pm and only a tiny amount of snow!!
I was witness to a contest of who can eat a tablespoon of Cinnamon and keep it down.
Fans at the Cinnamon Eating Contest. 
The excitement was there. The spectators were there as well!  Well check out the video and feel and see the excitement. I  thought I lost $10 but then found it,thought I lost my glasses and I found them. That was a relief!! I will share some of the photos that made up for Weds March 5th



1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you drink because you want to drink??? I don't get it....